"The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged) - Page 408

This is a discussion on "The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged) within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Wow.... you have everything on your list that I wouldn't get for my car. But anyways... you MAY get away ...

Wow.... you have everything on your list that I wouldn't get for my car. But anyways... you MAY get away with everything exept that 18 PSi MBC , I vouldn't go more than 16 PSi. Even then you can only get away with it if you change your driving style to take ptfb condition into acount.
    '02 WRX 4EAT, 311,000KMs/194,500Miles, Sold. Best car I ever had. '09 STi stage 1, hope this one will be good too...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I <3 tihs thread

Quote Originally Posted by IronMedic
    no one listens to us...apparently we are stupid compared to the noobs who come on here. we should all agree that aftermarket BOV's are great for these cars to make their decision easier.

Agreed, it tends to go in one ear and out the other.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer
    lol holy crap man. why dont you just answer my question? id do a search but everytime i do, its another thread about sum1 asking a simple question with members like yourself telling him to search. if ppl just sucked it up and answered every1s question there would be such a huge amount of good info in the search finds. slowly ppl would start asking less questions becasue once they popped whatever it is they wanted in the search space they would find there answer in 2 seconds. they wouldnt search, find 50 threads about somehting that isnt really explain right cause they are told to search. sorry im really gettin into this but i see this goin on in every forum i go to and its so annoying. i really dont mind seeing a question answered 50 times. its actually better, youll see a range of more ppls views.
    lol - I apologize for not being more helpful. It's your car - do what you want. Post #2 in this very thread actually answered your question.

I'm sure Timmy is making fun of all the stupid BOV posts we are getting at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by BlkWRXWag
    I'm sure Timmy is making fun of all the stupid BOV posts we are getting at the moment

Thats what i was hoping to hear
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

im pretty sure thats the case but it is not certain because of his low post count.
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by BlkWRXWag
    I sure hope so. But every one has a different path that can work if done right.
    '02 WRX 4EAT, 311,000KMs/194,500Miles, Sold. Best car I ever had. '09 STi stage 1, hope this one will be good too...

Quote Originally Posted by br3ez
    im pretty sure thats the case but it is not certain because of his low post count.
    Sometimes (but not often I'll grant you), a low post count can be a sign of a person who does more reading and therefore asks less dumb questions. Timmmy could be one of the clever ones

I guess I wasn't obvious with it. I was being sarcastic. I am bored and tired.

and now for the double post.....

I was at www.laughatrice.com and it reminded me of how stupid people are.

Low post count = new to the forum. I have many years of performance vehicle knowledge
    Last edited by Timmmy; 11-10-2005 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmy
    I guess I wasn't obvious with it. I was being sarcastic. I am bored and tired.
    Yay for Timmmy

a recirculating BOV is a BPV....

there is NO benefit of an aftermarket BPV over the stock BPV on a nearly stock car....

the stock BPV does tend to leak when pushed over 19psi....
    1988 Celica Alltrac
    Hallman Pro, 15x7.5 +20mm Rota Slipstreams
    2005 LGT 315whp/340wtq@21psi - Sold
    VF52, Crucial P&P&C Manifolds, UP, DP, RP, Magnaflow CBE, Hallman PRO, ROMRaider
    2003 WRX 371whp/355wtq@24psi - Sold
    TD05H-20G-38mm Tial, Meth Injection, Hyperflow TMIC, ROMRaider
    Dyno Chart METH vs 93 oct

whats the stock PSI?

13.5 psi