"The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged) - Page 349
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on "The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged) within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; the stock BPV is normally open and closes when there's pressure in the signal line. that means when you're under ...

the stock BPV is normally open and closes when there's pressure in the signal line. that means when you're under vaccum you're sucking in unfiltered air through the BPV, and bypassing the air filter. also your car will run like crap. It sounds like ass too.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My daddy had a saying "If something is worth doing, its worth doing right" Keep in mind that this ain't no 1981 Citation that can have duct tape holding on the front fender, well unless you have a thing with duct tape...

It was just an idea because it looked like it had the components of other bov's. Not because i didnt like my hks or anything it was simply an idea

why on earth do people continue to ask this stupid question? how can you buy a sports car, and be so obsessed with the sound of a damned valve?

O well thanx thats the answer i have been looking for. Finally some idiot posts the exact answer to my question unlike the other posters who post non useful answers. Thankyou dark rex for your helpful post.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMchart
    O well thanx thats the answer i have been looking for. Finally some idiot posts the exact answer to my question unlike the other posters who post non useful answers. Thankyou dark rex for your helpful post.
    ah, so the guy who actually takes the time to answers your question is an idiot...remind me not to answer your questions in the future.
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by dark_rex
    why on earth do people continue to ask this stupid question? how can you buy a sports car, and be so obsessed with the sound of a damned valve?

because some people are attention wh0res and want to drive around making noises that say "hey, look!!! My mommy bought me a turbo car I didn't earn...look at me....please I need love....my daddy touches me in my private places....I need love..."
    go f*** yourself

well this forum is prob one of the worst. you have definetly ruined it for me and along with my respect remind me to to tell everyone that clubwrx.net is nothing but non helpful *******s. thanx for your ****ing support guys

well this forum is prob one of the worst. you have definetly ruined it for me and along with my respect remind me to to tell everyone that clubwrx.net is nothing but non helpful *******s. thanx for your ****ing support guys

don't let the ban hit you on the way out.
    go f*** yourself

What a tool.

baNchart= HA!

seriously, just drive down the street with yr windows rolled down, music off. Then in-betsween shifts, make that whooshing sound with yr mouth really loud so everyone can hear you, chicks dig the whooshing sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

go f*** yourself

This forum is not the worst. There are just literally thousands of threads on the BOV. The BOV seems to be a topic that people refuse to search on. The threads are out there. It's not a good idea to do what you are saying.

I am going to close this thread as it is pointless to keep open.

This is also a warning for you to check your attitude.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

BOV and warranty

I just bought a 2005 STi and now it's time to play 20 million questions. Are there any BOVs for the 2005 STi that won't void the warranty? I just want something that will make more noise basically haha, I love this car and i just wanna be obnoxious when i beat those 2005 Mustangs haha.

nopr

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.