"The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged) - Page 217
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on "The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged) within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i want to first apologize for every one else. although this topic has been discussed to death, you are new ...

i want to first apologize for every one else. although this topic has been discussed to death, you are new here and now aware of this. all questions are welcome here. for future reference, its much faster to just click the search button in the upper right and type in what you want to see. its much faster than waiting for replies..

member: lets be more respectful guys

just to throw in my 2 cents: i understand where you are comming from. the blow off valve does sound awesome, but its not really necessary and has been known to take power AWAY from wrx's on stock boost.
    i suggest you do an uppipe and MBC first. they are both cheap and will up your boost.. not to mention your turbo will spool louder so that will compliment the BOV nicely.

good luck and welcome to the club
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

But he didnt ask for the suggestion, "can i put a BOV" you can do what you want get the HKS SSQV if you like the chirp noise
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

Do you see anything missing from this blitz bov pic?

Im buying a bov from someone here locally and i would like to be sure that everything was included with it before i went ahead and bought it..

This is the picture i recieved from the seller..

anyone notice anything missing or does it look good?

ive seen a blitz bov pic before and it seemed liek it came with a few more plug/bolts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blitzbov.jpg  
    *04' Black Pearl WRX Sedan*

**RISEN ONCE AGAIN**

found the page wher ei saw the pics

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...ight=blitz+bov

**RISEN ONCE AGAIN**

WORX dual stage BOV 1.2

anyone know how good the quality of there products are and if anyone has experience on this bov. im want to get rid of the hks unit for a unit that recirculated like the gfb or this worx. let me know guys. i appreciate your help, thanks a lot.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    That's pretty much all mine has. The extra stuff in the other link is if you don't want to use your stock BOV line and just has some extra clamps. Mine works just fine with all the stuff you have pictured.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

best BOV on the market, great quality and will not ruin your idle if set properly. I have mine set to 25% VTA with no problems.

Originally posted by g0tb00st
    best BOV on the market, great quality and will not ruin your idle if set properly. I have mine set to 25% VTA with no problems.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

grr blitz bov

i got a few questions on installing the blitz bov..

1st.. do you have to reposition the intercooler or anything to get the blitz bov to fit?
    it seems to be a tad too big to fit in the spot where the bpv used to be.(yes its not universal bov)

2nd

is it safe to not put the clip back on after plugging the hose?
    the clip accidentally came out so i just plugged it with the blitz bov plug and left it in without the clip..

help needed..

**RISEN ONCE AGAIN**

yeah you should be safe without the clip on there, the same thing happened to me with my bov. that clip is damn hard to get off, let alone clip it back... my plug hasnt moved since i put it in and theres no clip on it. hope this helps... its the return line so it shouldnt move

My god krewshall I can't read anything that you post, my eyes just wonder themselves over to your avatar and that girls large bouncing, you know whats

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

damn we should go a little easier on the n00b. Sure put a bov if you want but fear the consequences of posting your car with the only mod being a bov. Its clown time boys.
    03 Wagon WRB

My Mods/Pics

Go with the WorxTuning valve, you will be much happier in the long run. Many people start out liking the GFB, but have problems down the road. I personally have had both. The Worx valve is the only one I have ever kept. Check it out at www.WorxTuning.com

If you want the sound do it for free and remove the silencer. It gives you the sound, granteed its not as loud as a 100% atmospere BOV would be but its nice. It wont annoy you and make you regret doing it as Im sure a loud BOV will do to you eventually.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

oo icic... ok then thanks for the info about the clip krewshall..

still in question....

do you have to reposition the intercooler or anything to get the blitz bov to fit?
    it seems to be a tad too big to fit in the spot where the bpv used to be.(yes its not universal bov)

and 2nd.. i have the stock by pass valvue on as the bov for now because i have to somehow fit the blitz bov.. but it has thrown a cell ... so can anyone tell me if this is harming my car??

**RISEN ONCE AGAIN**

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.