Best intake for turbo sound - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Best intake for turbo sound within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I dont kno what to get a cold air or a short ram i was looking at the cobb and ...

Help me Please with this intake problem

I dont kno what to get a cold air or a short ram i was looking at the cobb and the aem cold air for my 07 wrx someone help me please which will give me better power and will it sound good ?????????????

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar

Yea Me too

I am in the same predicament also man i am looking for an intake. I am not worried about sound as much as i am quality and i also fear water intake. Does anyone know if there is often problems with this in certain intakes because it is pretty rainy where i live. I don't usually hit standing water though but i still might by accident or something. I just want a little sound, small power increase maybe, no water intake, and good looks maybe. Does anyone have suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by boardinshorty81 View Post
    I am in the same predicament also man i am looking for an intake. I am not worried about sound as much as i am quality and i also fear water intake. Does anyone know if there is often problems with this in certain intakes because it is pretty rainy where i live. I don't usually hit standing water though but i still might by accident or something. I just want a little sound, small power increase maybe, no water intake, and good looks maybe. Does anyone have suggestions?
    aps sound like a good solution. but if you get an intake with a larger than stock MAF housing it will need to be tuned or you'll run slightly lean
    Wingl3ss @lliance #18
    Blob-Eye Syndicate #71

I Support ClubWRX
    I like anything ebay.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234