cobb sf intake + turboxs fmic = fit?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on cobb sf intake + turboxs fmic = fit? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i was wondering if the cobb sf intake would fit with the turboxs fmic....

cobb sf intake + turboxs fmic = fit?

i was wondering if the cobb sf intake would fit with the turboxs fmic.
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE #524
    "Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You get the turbo xs intake when you buy that intercooler.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

where do you by yours because at jscspeed.com, it's sold separetly. and does the turboxs intake cause any cel's?

I got the ssautochrome.com one and it came with every thing for $450, I assumed that turbo xs came with one because it's rip off did. If you havent bought the fmic seriously consider the ssautochrome.com one, I personally couldn't tell the diff. in a side by side, and the good people at P&L thought it was a turbo xs.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

alrite! sounds great! thanks

^so you are getting the ssautochrome.com one then?

most likely. it looks exactly the same and much much cheaper. thanks!

I wonder too. I have the intake and soon will have the fmic. Anyone know?

yeah I have the SPT intake and am also going to get a FMIC soon so yeah... same question

I Support ClubWRX
    agreed.. same question but APS fmic, and typhoon intake
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

reviving from the dead! was looking for the same ansewer and sfound this thread so i thought i would throw my .02 in. well i just installed my ssac fmic and my cobb intake did NOT fit. the accordion piece was too short to fit it in the spot where the cone would clear the hood. (right in front of the BCS) So i ended up having to use my old TB coupler and make a super short ram. basically just removing the accordian piece. ppl say it will fit but i cant figure out how. any suggestions??
    My Myspace
    Wingl3ss @lliance #6

MODS:VF39 Turbo, 650cc DW injectors, SSAC FMIC, Cobb Short Ram Intake, GFB StealthFX Hybrid, NGK One-Step-Colder Plugs, Walbro Fuel Pump, Perrin Up-pipe, TurboXS 3" TBE Catless, Blitz SBC-id 3, Protune by Mead Engineering.

TurboXS Front Mount Intercooler Kit for WRX and STi

heres for anybody running an older model. im looking to find out about the 2012 subie. im thinking without the airbox or if i cut it accordingly because the turboxs fmic on mine looks like the piping on that side of the engine will run below sf intake. but honestly i wont know until i get the intercooler.

still nothing?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.