Finally Got Perrin Dual Tube Exhaust -- Wanna Hear it? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Finally Got Perrin Dual Tube Exhaust -- Wanna Hear it? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Tomerville Well, I'm from NYC, but go to school and am working 15 min. west of Philly ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomerville
    Well, I'm from NYC, but go to school and am working 15 min. west of Philly in Haverford. I made my huge purchase through JSC Speed. Those guys are great, I'm gunna leave them feedback as soon as I recieve my items
    Those guys are awesome, whod you talk to?
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Justin, you?

Also, how loud is the exhaust? I know the 2.0-2.5l displacement difference will effect the level but still.

I talk to Tim all the time, hes building a nice teg with a jackson racing sc with aem ems, should be pretty nasty....

i set off car alarms in the parking lot, but its not as insane as you'd think...its perfect, i dont know how else to describe it!
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

Perrin Catted Downpipe

I also bought the Perrin Catted Downpipe from the awesome people of JSC Speed! I'm hoping to have a sound clip or video this Friday once I get a chance to install it
    2005 DSM Saab 92X, 4EAT

i would love to hear it when you get the catted dp.

so when do we get to hear the good sound clips?

My dual tube should be coming today, but I won't be able to put it on until next week

so no one that has this exhaust has or knows a friend that has a video camera, or a laptop with a microphone, or any other sort of sound recording device that can make a decent clip?

there doesnt appear to be a single person out on the net with a recording of this catback, thats not perrins H6 ive scoured the forums and google.

Hey Perrin how bout a little marketing of your new premium exhaust system.

Luke
    I just don't get this drifting thing, why would I spend money to put a car in the wall for a bunch of stupid 16 year olds with dreams of fast and Furious?

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

Apologies

Hello everyone.

I took the downpipe to get it installed today, but discovered that it does not fit "properly" to my Borla exhuast! The place I took it too was so cool that they allowed me to swap my Perrin catted downpipe with a Cobb downpipe! So I apologize for not providing a video clip of the Perrin Catted downpipe in action, but I didn't want "leaking"!
    2005 DSM Saab 92X, 4EAT

I Want A Video Now!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded
    Hello everyone.

I took the downpipe to get it installed today, but discovered that it does not fit "properly" to my Borla exhuast! The place I took it too was so cool that they allowed me to swap my Perrin catted downpipe with a Cobb downpipe! So I apologize for not providing a video clip of the Perrin Catted downpipe in action, but I didn't want "leaking"!

just wondering why it wouldn't fit?

The Perrin would mate with the Borla Hush, but the diameter sizes were totally different. I was not a happy camper when the tech pointed that out to me.

I can provide a video in the next couple of days, but I should probably place it in the exhuast section.

I'm still a little nervous that I'm only running one cat! I hope that's not going to be too much of a problem while I wait a couple of weeks for the AccessPort.
    2005 DSM Saab 92X, 4EAT

only thing it might do is cause you to run a little lean which isnt necessarily a bad thing and it will also improve that boxter rumble
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

guido the red
    bug eye mafia for life

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...inDualtube.flv

That is a link to a minute clip I made of my Dual Tube with Catless DP.

sounds good. I have a hard time telling the difference from one exhaust to another. To me alot of them sound the same. But most of them sound good to me also...
    My money pit

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast