Finally Got Perrin Dual Tube Exhaust -- Wanna Hear it? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Finally Got Perrin Dual Tube Exhaust -- Wanna Hear it? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok so my neighbor came out side and yelled that I was waking him up at several attempts at recording ...

Beta Dumb Sound Clip

Ok so my neighbor came out side and yelled that I was waking him up at several attempts at recording this clip with a freaking Motorla Razr.... and i had to use the video feature which seemed to only want to record about 8 seconds... i looped it on sound recorder with a low tone and high rev tone...turn your speakers way up, and hope you have a great sound system..mind you tommorow when i get to work im going to put it on the emmsions dyno and rev the hellout of it...what a dumb neighbor too, it was 6 somethig est time when i did..j/off.... so i hope this pleases a bit but mind you ill try better

perrindt.wav - 1.86MB
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dude i cant wait til you get a better clip.. this clip is garbage but ****ing intriguing
    From Chaos Comes Clarity

New Car:2005 Subaru Impeza WRX STi - Crystal Gray Metallic
    GONE:1996 Mazda MX-6 yes its modded. and wrecked, and parted out.

Hmm...not working...

Idk, i dont think I like it, but to each his own. Maybe its just the clip..or maybe its cuz im cranky tonight. Idk. Ill listen to another clip when posted, if posted.

Hmm, finally heard it. It sounds very stacato. I like it, but wish I could hear the turbo spool better, and wish the clip were higher quality. Thanks anyway, and I look forward to hearing more!

You guys have no idea how crappy of a clip that is, im trying...just need better resources...like the shop! You can hear the turbo more than the exhaust on my 03, i did that clip with a cell phone that only wanted to take 8 seconds of video... my bad, i will get a better one, i promise!
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

Quote Originally Posted by LIV 2 RLY
    What are the individual pipe diameters? 2 - 2.25" pipes don't have that much more volume than a single 3" pipe. But 2 - 2.5" pipes will flow a good bit more than a 3" pipe. Sure does look nice.
    for reference, cross sectional area:

2 x 2.25" dia = 7.95 sqin
    2 x 2.5" dia = 9.8 sqin
    1 x 3" dia = 7.07 sqin

Quote Originally Posted by ride5000
    for reference, cross sectional area:

2 x 2.25" dia = 7.95 sqin
    2 x 2.5" dia = 9.8 sqin
    1 x 3" dia = 7.07 sqin
    From what I understand a 2.25 flows for than a 1x3 - correct? very kewl..
    Resist...Defy...

Adam from Perrin Performance sent me this link --->http://www.soobtube.tv/ which has a video with Jeff Perrin's H6 and the Twin Tube. I know it's a 6-cylinder, but does yours have that similar nasty growl? It sounds down right mean. I love it.

awsome vid...wish i could afford those works...they would look sick on my car.....exhaust def sounds good too
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

bump for anything new before I go ahead and purchase this exhaust?

Awesome video --- yes that same distinctive growl...very nasty...ooooooo my phone clips suck,
    I LOVE THIS EXHAUST.
    Resist...Defy...

haha I just purchased one with an catless perrin downpipe for my STI

Quote Originally Posted by Tomerville
    haha I just purchased one with an catless perrin downpipe for my STI
    You'll br running the same setup as me --- the fitment was phenomenal..hey your from PA, whereaboutsd and did the boys at JSC hook you up?
    Resist...Defy...

Well, I'm from NYC, but go to school and am working 15 min. west of Philly in Haverford. I made my huge purchase through JSC Speed. Those guys are great, I'm gunna leave them feedback as soon as I recieve my items

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.