Subaru WRX Forum banner

Invidia Gemini Single Layer Cat Back Exhaust w/Titanium Tips

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  irickchad 
#1 ·
Hello i have a stock 2017 and was wondering if anyone was running this exhaust set up (Invidia Gemini Single Layer Cat Back Exhaust w/Titanium Burnt Tips
MODEL # INV HS15STIGM4ST
Manufacturer Part # HS15STIGM4ST) just wanted to get some info/feedback on it. Anything would be helpful and if anyone recomends something else please post away! I really hate the stock exhaust and the invidia q300 i think is too quite so looking for options.

#2 ·
I'm also not a huge fan of the Q300 on the FA motor. (or the stock for that matter)
However, I'm not familiar with your choice. I went with the ETS 'quiet' CBE w/ resonator. It sounds great IMHO. There's no drone and it has a nice progressive volume to it the more you get on it. I found it very difficult to finally make a decision. It took me about a year.

#5 ·
So i got it (Invidia)for $989.00 i could not pass it up at that price. The gripe i had with ETS is that they are charging me for basically stainless steel pipes without a resonator for $ 1200. It seemed a little pricy for no resonator and no muffler.

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.