Subaru WRX Forum banner

Anyione running an invidia N1 on their 15 REX

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Cisco Kidd 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone running an invidia N1 on their 15 REX

Looking for feedback from owners who have the invidia N1 on their 15 WRX, Looking for feedback on the sound level as clips are decent but real world feedback is always better. I am going to pull trigger and buy either the N1 or Q300, both have a wicked shipped US price. I have listened to clips of each and feel the N1 is not too loud for me. I am wondering if the N1 will produce better result ofter a tune. Will be using Bren or IAPerformance once installed. This week Crawford AOS to be installed....

#11 ·
U might wanna plan of going turbo back.
You may want to add in the disclaimer when recommending a turbo back exhaust that engine management will have to be involved. A Cobb AP isn't a cheap buy, and if the OP buys a catless down pipe/j-pipe, there are no off the shelf maps available to support it (and would hence require a custom tune)

#9 ·
ELH on the 15 and 16 wrx make it much quieter. and no classic subie rumble unfortunately. But invidia makes some of the best exhaust systems on the market, highly recommend. I have a 13 hatch and love my Q300

#12 ·
I have to agree , I just installed the N1 Dual tip on my 15 WRX this past weekend. I f'in love the sound, it is EXACTLY what I wanted! Very happy with the fit and finish, it bolted up very nice and I am running a Cobb OTS Stage 1 91 oct map at moment. The car definitely breathes better than with the stock cbe exhaust and seems to respond better with equivalent driving and pulls to compare. I have ordered a GS 3 port EBCS and am considering the GS intake on a group buy, if I don't decide before the buy ends I will just drop in an HKS dry flow filter into stock airbox. Will eventually add a catted Invidia down pipe and move to Stage 2. I had my AP stolen from my car (my own fault leaving it in my car overnight with a door unlocked, , a real BIG and costly mistake) New AP arrived today and it includes a free tune from MAPerformance, it is basically the Cobb Stage 1 modified and producing quite a bit more power, the tune will come with support for the EBCS, just waiting for them to complete it.

Planning to also get a second Stage 1 tune from IA Performance or Clarke Turner.

You may want to add in the disclaimer when recommending a turbo back exhaust that engine management will have to be involved. A Cobb AP isn't a cheap buy, and if the OP buys a catless down pipe/j-pipe, there are no off the shelf maps available to support it (and would hence require a custom tune)
yep already have the AP, had to buy it twice, this one will never be left in car. First one has been blacklisted, punk I am sure thought it was a cell phone and left the cable behind as well..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.