About to install an Invidia V2 downpipe
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on About to install an Invidia V2 downpipe within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just received the Invidia V2 bellmouth downpipe and the Cobb ebcs yesterday for my 2004 wrx. Should I do an ...

About to install an Invidia V2 downpipe

Just received the Invidia V2 bellmouth downpipe and the Cobb ebcs yesterday for my 2004 wrx. Should I do an install video for this site or pictures of the install? Would anyone benefit from such? Let me know, most likely going to install today or tomorrow!👍😁

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Honestly, you can never go wrong with providing more pictures/videos. If you have the time and patience to document it, by all means, go for it!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by khaos View Post
    Honestly, you can never go wrong with providing more pictures/videos. If you have the time and patience to document it, by all means, go for it!
    dont know if or how much it will apply to the stinkeye, but getting general knowledge and prevention/solution to potential problems is always a good thing. if you have trouble getting bolts out, or problem getting something in (hope you dont), it def benefits us to see what is going on.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    There are plenty of DIY install threads for a rudimentary install such as this. However, I like the act of documenting my installs. Do it for yourself, if not for others.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly stock 2015 STi - Seeking B-Stock supremacy
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon (SOLD)

Zach | Moderator | Builds, Electronics/Car Audio, Engine Modifications, Mid-Atlantic States, Suspension & Wheels, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs |
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    There are plenty of DIY install threads for a rudimentary install such as this. However, I like the act of documenting my installs. Do it for yourself, if not for others.

Zax is right. I probably watched a half dozen dp install vids before I did mine just to be sure what I was doing but there are at least a hundred good ones out there. It's really straightforward. I personally rarely think to grab a camera when I'm working on my car, I just forget. Lack of patience and just wanna get the job done. But its good to snap a few pictures for yourself and document what you've done.
    My Build Thread - "Scrappy Doo" 2013 Subaru WRX Hatch
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-hatch.html

"We're far from having too much horsepower...my definition of too much horsepower is when all four wheels are spinning in every gear."

I totally agree. Worst case scenario is you just delete it when you're done. It can be convenient if you're wondering exactly what you did when you're done too.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.