Subaru WRX Forum banner

Installing SPT Exhaust

6K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  SHAWN_7 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I will be installing a SPT exhaust this weekend on my 13 WRX sedan. I only have the donut gasket (PN 440022AA123) and screws. I am missing the gaskets for in between the mid pipe and mufflers. Does anyone have a part number for these gaskets or a viable alternative (gasket maker :confused:) ?

Thanks in advance,
Shawn

#3 ·
Thanks for your input but I did come across that thread. I just need either the part number for the gaskets that fit between the muffler and mid pipe or is there another method I can use to make a solid connection. I was hoping to not spend $65 for the hardware kit as I already have the screws and donut ring gasket.

#6 · (Edited)
I found this, I'm not sure the one you need.
But worth looking through.
2012 wrx exhaust gasket part numbers.
View attachment 171490

#8 · (Edited)
I hope this helps. I had an spt catback on my 13 Wrx hatch, I don't know if the mid pipe are quite differnt compared to the hatch but in the spt mid pipe I had it had a gasket that was actually welded on to the mid pipe so there was no need for a gasket due to the mid pipe changing from a 2.5 to the 3 inch exhaust. When I installed my old spt on a friends 11 STi there was no exhaust leak what so ever. So when you do get it take a look and hopefully it has one on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.