How much awhp
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on How much awhp within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've owned a 2015 WRX for less than a week now. Love it. I've never been one to be satisfied ...

How much awhp

I've owned a 2015 WRX for less than a week now. Love it. I've never been one to be satisfied with things as they are. Please let me know how much rwhp you have, and what you've done to achieve the results. If you have qt's please post those, too. I apologize if there have been allot of posts like this. Braggarts welcome. Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It is an all wheel drive car so you measure All Wheel Horsepower or awhp. Look in the members journals and build threads on this site for a wide range of builds from mild to just about every part replaced or modified along with dyno results.

Also NASIOC has the proven power bragging forum with the same thing.

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I have a WRX, so power goes to all wheels. The car should be around 530awhp after tuning this go around. I've replaced the engine, turbo, transmission, suspension, etc. My mod list is in my build thread.. too many things to list here.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    I have a WRX, so power goes to all wheels. The car should be around 530awhp after tuning this go around. I've replaced the engine, turbo, transmission, suspension, etc. My mod list is in my build thread.. too many things to list here.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Edited title - we aren't talking about this after all \

"From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.