Going stage 2
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Going stage 2 within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; whats going on guys. got an 08 wrx not too long ago. looking to go stage 2. dropped stock exhaust ...

Going stage 2

whats going on guys. got an 08 wrx not too long ago. looking to go stage 2. dropped stock exhaust and picked up invidia racing catback. you guys got any suggestions on what dp to go with? i am looking at the invidia dp catted divorced wastegate and the invidia catted divorced wastegate w/2 bungs. other then that, im stock. thats all i need to go stage 2 yea? and someone to tune me up. just looking for some feedback. lemme know what you guys think. also let me know if youre a tuner. looking for someone to help me out with that. thanks everyone.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you want to go stage 2, you'll want to pick up a COBB AccessPort if you don't want to get a custom tune. If you do, then it won't be a problem. But for an OTS map, the AP is a good starting spot.

It's up to you which DP to go with. Do you plan on putting an AFR gauge in at any point that would need it's own o2 sensor? If not, then there's your answer.
    Bonnie - 02 WRX WRB Purchased 4/19/2014
    Build Thread - My 2002 WRX - Bonnie

I would get the Invidia with 2 o2 bungs so you can run an Afr gauge,as Trump has said.

I have an Invidia downpipe, and can vouch for fitment and quality.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

Quote Originally Posted by 100plus2Vegas View Post
    I would get the Invidia with 2 o2 bungs so you can run an Afr gauge,as Trump has said.

I have an Invidia downpipe, and can vouch for fitment and quality.
    ^^ I agree, I have an Invidia DP for my 02 (Divorced, Catted, single o2 bung. ) and fitment was spot on.
    Bonnie - 02 WRX WRB Purchased 4/19/2014
    Build Thread - My 2002 WRX - Bonnie

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.