Subaru WRX Forum banner

Invidia n1 dual and single exhaust

8K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Mikie13 
#1 ·
Just wondering, is there any difference between the invidia n1 single and dual exhausts? Thanks for and info.

#2 ·
Performance-wise minimal to no difference. Single vs dual is mostly a matter of saving weight (and the aesthetics). Singles weigh a decent amount less, but to me I prefer the dual look even if it weighs more then stock.

#3 ·
Hi!
I have the dual N1, and I agree with anxiouz. Nothing beats the sound of a boxer motor with a DP and a set of dual high flow mufflers.

#5 ·
I have the dual, and I love it! I see absolutely no point in the single, especially for a car designed for dual exit exhaust.

I mean how much weight are you really saving? Will you ever notice the extra power from the little weight saved from one muffler and y pipe? I think not...

#7 ·
Even if you got the dual N1, you're still saving weight compared to the stock system. Those mufflers are just insanely heavy.

#9 ·
I'm just the opposite. I'm gf has the perrin, i have the n1. I think the n1 has a deeper tone, and is slightly louder. Not to mention that fitment of the n1 is much better than the perrin. For nearly $400 bucks more, and doesn't align with the cutouts very well...And it can't be fixed with different hangers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.