Subaru WRX Forum banner

Which catback

• Tsudo Quad tip

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Invidia Dual n1 street

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • CNT catback

Votes: 1 11.1%

2011 wrx sedan: Invidia dual N1 or Tsudo Quad tip catback? opinions!

5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  386WRX 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm looking into a catback for my stage 2 WRX. I have a catless DP right now, so both exhausts will be amplified. Budget is around 600 or less. I don't mind the loudness of the N1, it just kind of sounds and looks like fart cans.
I should add that im looking for the deepest rumble possible.

Tsudo quad tip: 470 shipped! stainless steel t-304 mandrel bent, lifetime warranty on welds. NO reviews and only one video on the catback for the sedan, but it sounds weird, like a large exhaust leak, great under WOT though:
Fitment is perfected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEhC3BGB4I8

Best Deals on Tsudo 2012 + Impreza WRX / STI Sedan 3in Quad-Tip JDM Catback Exhaust

Invidia dual N1: around 600 shipped SS tips. dual tips that look weird with the WRX rear facia. Sounds amazing in some videos, and fart canny in others. Plenty of reviews with good stuff to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOGbQZ4NMlM

SO what should I get! been trying to decide for weeks.
CNT catback maybe too?

See less See more
#2 ·
I have the dual N1 Titanium tips, and I love it! It's a very deep tone compared to others one heard drive by. I get quite a few compliments on it, most recent was from a guy obsessed with mustangs.

But I wouldn't want to go any louder than I am now, and I'm catted.

Oh, the fitment of the exhaust is nearly perfect. My gf has the perrin, and for the extra $400 they don't line up symmetrical like my just over $600 invidia does ;)

#4 ·
thats for the reply! thats exactly what i am looking for, a deep tone like a muscle car, since thats where im from.
i just wish someone has heard the tsudo in person, it sounds great in the video.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Just picked up the quad tip tsudo catback. Really clean exhaust, clean welds, fitment was spot on. Wanted something with more growl but no drone. I've driven with the wife and our 2 month old, no complaints and no drone when being conservative. A little more rumble when taking off but by myself I drive a little more aggressively it livens up.
Automotive exhaust Auto part Metal Muffler Exhaust system

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior

#12 ·
Ok are we sure a catback adds no power? ? I can tell a bigger difference after adding the catback than the stage 2 alone with stock cbe.
Its a hot 98 degrees here in florida and shes performing ridiculously well that im surprised. Just did a 6k shift out of first and i was at 50 without thinking.
Love it!
Plus this tsudo quad tip sounds amazing and looks great. Compliments everywhere i go. Reminds me of my gto.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.