2011 wrx sedan: Invidia dual N1 or Tsudo Quad tip catback? opinions!

View Poll Results: Which catback

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tsudo Quad tip

2 28.57%
  • Invidia Dual n1 street

4 57.14%
  • CNT catback

1 14.29%

This is a discussion on 2011 wrx sedan: Invidia dual N1 or Tsudo Quad tip catback? opinions! within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm looking into a catback for my stage 2 WRX. I have a catless DP right now, so both exhausts ...

2011 wrx sedan: Invidia dual N1 or Tsudo Quad tip catback? opinions!

I'm looking into a catback for my stage 2 WRX. I have a catless DP right now, so both exhausts will be amplified. Budget is around 600 or less. I don't mind the loudness of the N1, it just kind of sounds and looks like fart cans.
    I should add that im looking for the deepest rumble possible.

Tsudo quad tip: 470 shipped! stainless steel t-304 mandrel bent, lifetime warranty on welds. NO reviews and only one video on the catback for the sedan, but it sounds weird, like a large exhaust leak, great under WOT though:
    Fitment is perfected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEhC3BGB4I8

Best Deals on Tsudo 2012 + Impreza WRX / STI Sedan 3in Quad-Tip JDM Catback Exhaust

Invidia dual N1: around 600 shipped SS tips. dual tips that look weird with the WRX rear facia. Sounds amazing in some videos, and fart canny in others. Plenty of reviews with good stuff to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOGbQZ4NMlM

SO what should I get! been trying to decide for weeks.
    CNT catback maybe too?
    Last edited by 386WRX; 06-18-2014 at 09:06 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have the dual N1 Titanium tips, and I love it! It's a very deep tone compared to others one heard drive by. I get quite a few compliments on it, most recent was from a guy obsessed with mustangs.

But I wouldn't want to go any louder than I am now, and I'm catted.

Oh, the fitment of the exhaust is nearly perfect. My gf has the perrin, and for the extra $400 they don't line up symmetrical like my just over $600 invidia does

I have the Perrin Quad Tip...it lines up pefectly!
    2013 SWP WRX Limited Sedan - Stage 2 - TP Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by tesla317 View Post
    I have the dual N1 Titanium tips, and I love it! It's a very deep tone compared to others one heard drive by. I get quite a few compliments on it, most recent was from a guy obsessed with mustangs.

But I wouldn't want to go any louder than I am now, and I'm catted.

Oh, the fitment of the exhaust is nearly perfect. My gf has the perrin, and for the extra $400 they don't line up symmetrical like my just over $600 invidia does

thats for the reply! thats exactly what i am looking for, a deep tone like a muscle car, since thats where im from.
    i just wish someone has heard the tsudo in person, it sounds great in the video.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

i got the borla atak series for my 2011 sedan quad tip and it sounds nasty as hell sooooo sexy

Look what came in! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403625757481.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	154737Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403625778046.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	154745

Just picked up the quad tip tsudo catback. Really clean exhaust, clean welds, fitment was spot on. Wanted something with more growl but no drone. I've driven with the wife and our 2 month old, no complaints and no drone when being conservative. A little more rumble when taking off but by myself I drive a little more aggressively it livens up.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403627657658.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	154761
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403627534176.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	154753

Nice, i like it on the hatch, but mines a sedan, so im anxious

I'm sure it's the same quality. I'd advise getting better gaskets. They come with gaskets but had to use black gasket maker silicone to create full seal. I have better gaskets on order, should be here tomorow.

Where'd You get the better gaskets from? I have a GS one connecting the DP to the catback,but thats it.

I grabbed the gs oem style ones and it got rid of that whistle. I was afraid that would be the flex pipe like the perrin I've read about but it just ended up being a ****ty gasket.

Ok are we sure a catback adds no power? ? I can tell a bigger difference after adding the catback than the stage 2 alone with stock cbe.
    Its a hot 98 degrees here in florida and shes performing ridiculously well that im surprised. Just did a 6k shift out of first and i was at 50 without thinking.
    Love it!
    Plus this tsudo quad tip sounds amazing and looks great. Compliments everywhere i go. Reminds me of my gto.