EWG, 2013 wrx sedan stage 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on EWG, 2013 wrx sedan stage 2 within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by brennermoore well these prices are just rising and rising lol..why would you say awdtuning over cobb??? I've ...

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by brennermoore View Post
    well these prices are just rising and rising lol..why would you say awdtuning over cobb???

I've had a long list of bad experiences with both shops.. but AWD will do it cheaper, and Keith will make sure your car has a good safe tune.. even if it means him spending 8 hours fixing things on your car and end up doing the tune at 3am. And AFIK, he has tuned a lot more high power Subarus than Calvin has at Cobb, and I've seen more than a few cars come from Cobb with engine failure immediately after getting tuned there. If something goes wrong with your tune at AWD, Keith will do what he can to make it right. Not to mention the guys in the shop over at Cobb are pricks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Interesting, yea i looked up there shop and im about 3 hours from them.. One of these weekends i will have to check them out.. Thanks for the advice.

Will i for sure need to go catless? I have heard there can be fitment issues and people having to weld down the cat.

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    There's no reason you would need to go catless.. and any decent aftermarket exhaust shouldn't have fitment issues, catted or catless.

On rallysport direct, i dont remember which up pipe but one guy in the reviews mentioned he had a catted invidia dp and had fitment issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12