COBB Catless DP 2.5" Taper - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on COBB Catless DP 2.5" Taper within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Went Stage 2 yesterday!!!! It is certainly a new car. As if it actually runs better. I have the COBB ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Went Stage 2 yesterday!!!!

It is certainly a new car. As if it actually runs better.

I have the COBB Catted DP and the SF Intake with the box. Invidia N1 Street Dual Exit, and a COBB Turbo Heat Shield.

I flashed it with the Stage 2 Map from COBB running 94 Octane gas.

My car has way more power. There is noticeable difference. It is sad I waited all this time to let her breathe.

I am trying to figure out how to post up my "datalog.csv" files. Any help would be appreciated.

For now, I ran a datalog on my drive home today. Little city, little highway, and etc.

I saw a boost pressure hit around 19.1 psi at around 5100 rpm under WOT. I am a total newb with these numbers.

Should I drive around with the dyno function thing to see what kind of gains I have made? I am a newb to the accessport.

Anyways...I am so pumped about my car. It sounds great and goes fast. More bottom end torque. I can even start from red lights in second gear so easily.

will post pics once clean and sunny out.

-Blammo

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blammo View Post
    Went Stage 2 yesterday!!!!

It is certainly a new car. As if it actually runs better.

I have the COBB Catted DP and the SF Intake with the box. Invidia N1 Street Dual Exit, and a COBB Turbo Heat Shield.

I flashed it with the Stage 2 Map from COBB running 94 Octane gas.

My car has way more power. There is noticeable difference. It is sad I waited all this time to let her breathe.

I am trying to figure out how to post up my "datalog.csv" files. Any help would be appreciated.

For now, I ran a datalog on my drive home today. Little city, little highway, and etc.

I saw a boost pressure hit around 19.1 psi at around 5100 rpm under WOT. I am a total newb with these numbers.

Should I drive around with the dyno function thing to see what kind of gains I have made? I am a newb to the accessport.

Anyways...I am so pumped about my car. It sounds great and goes fast. More bottom end torque. I can even start from red lights in second gear so easily.

will post pics once clean and sunny out.

-Blammo
    Can't wait to see it!!!

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Blammo View Post

upload it to Google Docs, and make the file public, then post a link.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    upload it to Google Docs, and make the file public, then post a link.
    yup...tried that...failed. I am so dumb with computers that I cannot figure out how to make and post links to documents.

I cant even figure out how to post pics of my car with the exhaust and sf air intake installed. I have photos.

Blammo, to post pics, just click on one of the icons above the text box.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 100plus2Vegas View Post
    Blammo, to post pics, just click on one of the icons above the text box.
    Thanks man!

I managed to post pics in albums in my profile. I am pretty sure its "public". I absolutely love the sound of my N1 Race duals. I have received compliments from friends. I did add the grimmspeed adapter and whether or not it was truly needed, I will never know. I have a peace of mind that my exhaust is bolted nice and tight and wont leak.

My car has been Stage 2 for a week now and I love it!! My fuel mileage has not changed. I am still averaging the same as I was with the crappy tune from factory.

I have noticeable bottom end torque increase and so far, my boost has only reached 19.4psi. I believe the target for the Stage 2 SF 93+ is 18.5. So not too worried about that. I have not seen any "spiking". My boost gets to the target around 4700-5000 RPM and then tapers off.

I am wondering though...what kind of IAT's should I see? I suppose this is subjective to where one lives etc. But is there a range that is acceptable with my car? I have seen as low as 80F and as high as 110F on a hot day here in Vancouver, Canada.
    - Nav Mittal

2009 WRX Sedan running on CONTINENTAL ExtremeContact DW 225/45-17
    COBB AP Stage 2 SF 93+ - Hella Supertones - Kartboy ST Shifter - Kartboy Front and Rear Endlinks - COBB Catted DP - Invidia N1 Street Ti Duals - COBB Turbo Heat Shield - COBB SF Air Intake w/ Box - Morimoto TSX-R HID Retrofit w/LED Halo - DEFI Racer Red 52mm Gauges(A-pillar)

I Support ClubWRX
    oh...and im such a moron...but I started this thread to begin with...

I have no idea why I made the subject..."catless DP" when infact, I was thinking catted all the way!!!!

No boost creep for me. NO thanks!
    - Nav Mittal

2009 WRX Sedan running on CONTINENTAL ExtremeContact DW 225/45-17
    COBB AP Stage 2 SF 93+ - Hella Supertones - Kartboy ST Shifter - Kartboy Front and Rear Endlinks - COBB Catted DP - Invidia N1 Street Ti Duals - COBB Turbo Heat Shield - COBB SF Air Intake w/ Box - Morimoto TSX-R HID Retrofit w/LED Halo - DEFI Racer Red 52mm Gauges(A-pillar)

Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    My friend runs a custom exhaust shop. He cut the taper part off and made adapter, so it is 3 in. I did not use silencers either, car sound is awesome. Not too loud but still turns heads. Most of my stuff is Cobb had great experience over the last 4 years. Ots maps have to be taken with a grain of salt.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12