2015 WRX Exhaust ideas?

This is a discussion on 2015 WRX Exhaust ideas? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Im new to the whole Subie thing.. but what if any aftermarket exhaust systems are there ? I like the ...

2015 WRX Exhaust ideas?

Im new to the whole Subie thing.. but what if any aftermarket exhaust systems are there ?

I like the way it sound stock but I wish it was a little more rumble.. any inexpensive way to slightly mod this ?
    would love to see or hear anyone that has already done it.

thanks !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    So far I believe Tomi, Perrin and the SPT ones are available for the aftermarket.. Other people have had some custom work with resonators removed an what not. Just give it some time people are making them.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I just ordered muffler delete from nameless performance. ..pretty cheap ...will follow up after install

RallySport Direct's 2015 WRX Build

they posted a video of their exhaust in that thread. no ruble though due to the equal length headers.

i have Invidia Q300 off a 2008-2015 wrx .. bolts right up .. but it's super quiet only loud on WOT.

need real good headphones to hear the sound lol .. here a ****ty recording ( my device sucks at recording lol)

and don't mind my girl lol.. her first time starting a manual.

BTW IM ALSO SELLING THIS CATBACK LOL .. SINGLE TIP DUAL EXHAUST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC5BCc95JxA