Brand new blouch 18g turbo leaking oil, cant find the leak. Any help much appreciated

This is a discussion on Brand new blouch 18g turbo leaking oil, cant find the leak. Any help much appreciated within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys i seem to have a small oil leak somewhere in the system and i purchased a brand new ...

Brand new blouch 18g turbo leaking oil, cant find the leak. Any help much appreciated

Hey guys i seem to have a small oil leak somewhere in the system and i purchased a brand new blouch 18g turbo thinking that the turbo was at fault. well i was wrong, still leaking somewhere! It leaks enough to worry me driving down the road so the car is parked right now. I ordered up a new oil return tube just to be safe but i am almost certain it is not that. i have a few good pictures to show what is going on, any help would be appreciated. The car has 120k miles and the timing belt and water pump were done at 110k and the car has been on stage 2 tune for a few years now with no problems. I have full exhaust not including the up pipe(aftermarket one blew a hole in the flex part) intake, silicone turbo inlet, walbro 255 fuel pump, and a larger top mount. that is pretty much it for mods on the engine. I have everything installed correctly and perfectly just cant seem to find this oil leek. please help!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	233.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	152417
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 233.jpg   238.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also forgot to mention the car is a 2006 wrx TR