Kronos Performance
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Kronos Performance within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was stuck in traffic on the highway after work and this sexy evo 9 pulls up next to me ...

Kronos Performance

I was stuck in traffic on the highway after work and this sexy evo 9 pulls up next to me and ofcourse revs his engine. after being stuck side by side for twenty minutes and talk a bit. The owner of the Evo is in fact the guy who runs Kronos performance in NJ and the website store online. We did a couple pulls after traffic subsided and i earned his respect further considering I had a ****ty pull, i didnt brake boost and with all the work he has done ( every bolt on + tune you can think of) I still managed to be right on his ass. we never broke bumper space, the front of my bumper was at the rear of his driver door for most of the time. He seems like a good dude and promoted his website to me. so for those who havnt checked it out, please do so. the site has great quality and inexpensive parts. the prices almost always beat rally sport direct by 10-15% everytime + free shipping on most items. My next upgrade is gonna be a tomoika td05-18g direct turbo upgrade. Cost????? $929. By far the cheapest quality turbo i have seen for my car. 350 whp capable and maxes out at 400. good for weekend events and daily driving. So check it out KronosPerformance.com.
    2011 WRB WRX: DW 850 cc injectors. FMS tmic. Custom SRI. GT spec header. Maddad Turboback. Tial mv-s ewg. Perrin Recirc Valve. Grimmspeed ebcs, crank pulley, and up-pipe. Cobb AP w/ custom tune. ACT HD clutch w/ lightweight flywheel. StopTech Club Kit ( front). Whiteline 3-pt adj. sway bars f/r. Perrin front endlinks. Drag DR31 wheels 18x9 +15 offset. Nitto NeoGENS UHP all-seasons. Ultra Racing Rear Strut Bar.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    thanks!
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    BUY A SCOOBARU OR GTFO.

Jk. Haven't checked you out but when I need parts I order from RSD, didn't realize there were other solid US based vendors that give better deals. I am from Canada, so cheaper prices helps to offset the added shipping costs. I'll be giving your site a look next time I need parts.
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419

Kronos, ImportImageRacing, Fast Tuning Products, RSD, All great places to order from.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Agreed. great business.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.