2004 WRX Stage 2 P0037 CEL

This is a discussion on 2004 WRX Stage 2 P0037 CEL within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So today I have finally gone Stage 2. I have a 2004 WRX with a Cobb Short air intake, catless ...

2004 WRX Stage 2 P0037 CEL

So today I have finally gone Stage 2. I have a 2004 WRX with a Cobb Short air intake, catless up pipe, catless 3" turbo back and tuned with the Cobb AP v3. Now note, I have no catalytic converters in my car. Also, I didn't reconnect the o2 sensors in the up pipe or down pipe. After turning on my vehicle for the first time after the stage 2 upgrade, I got the P0037 CEL about 2 minutes into warm up idle. Now I'd like to assume this is due to the fact that I didn't reconnect the up pipe and down pipe o2 sensors, but I just wanted to make sure.

BTW for those who don't know, P0037 CEL = HO2S Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank 1 Sensor 2)

Thanks for the help in advanced!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Anyone?

Re-connect your O2 sensor.
    2004 San Remo Red WRX

Update:
    Reconnected the o2 sensors, code went away. Put 10 miles on it so far, still no codes. I'll keep the post updated if the codes come back.