Check engine light, traction light on and cruise light blinking....Advice??
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Check engine light, traction light on and cruise light blinking....Advice?? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Got a 2012 WRX with an Indivia Q300 catted downpipe and catback exhaust and Cobb SF intake with airbox. I ...

Check engine light, traction light on and cruise light blinking....Advice??

Got a 2012 WRX with an Indivia Q300 catted downpipe and catback exhaust and Cobb SF intake with airbox. I have the Accessport V3 and did the Stage 2+SF 93 map and after 100 miles, the check engine light and traction control light came on along with the cruise control light blinking and all 3 came on at the same time. Also when running that map, it does not feel like the car is running correct especially when doing a 3rd gear pull around 3500 RPMs when it feels like it bogs down. Its also stalls occasionally when coming to a stop with the clutch all the way in. Any ideas or tips??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Well...first of all sir...you need to use that AP to read the cell code that your engine is throwing. Then tell us what that code is and we can point you in the right direction hopefully

Yeah I guess that would help out alittle...my bad. It's a P0172 - fuel system too rich bank 1. I did a datalog of the pull and sent an email to Cobb support but haven't heard back from them yet.

I Support ClubWRX
    Troubleshooting is the same as for PO171 provided your BPV is OK and you do not have a BOV..
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I don't have a bov and don't plan on putting one on after reading other threads about the troubles with them. Nothing appears to be wrong with the bpv.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok then either wait for a response to your data logs or go through the PO171 checklist to troubleshoot.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

That's your mass air flow sensor went out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine done it couple weeks ago u go threw a dealer it's 265

All so on your cobb ap check the intake temp it prombly read -41 or so

My car has alittle over 20k miles on it, seems kinda early to be replacing that...is that cause of just doing the downpipe and intake?? And when should I check the intake temp??...at idle...while driving??

Mine only had 64 on it and I even took it too a mech

Just put it too intake temp on your ap shouldn't matter driving or not if it's -41 or something and it's hot outside something's wrong or do a engine code on ecu it more likely tell u intake air temperature circuit high input

That's what mine showed up

ok I'll check it today and see what it reads. so after you replaced the MAF sensor, did it go back to full strength?

Yes and u erase the code everything back too normal the three lights came on went off and haven't had any more trouble

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.