Subaru WRX Forum banner

Check engine light, traction light on and cruise light blinking....Advice??

13K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  WRX-Marsh 
#1 ·
Got a 2012 WRX with an Indivia Q300 catted downpipe and catback exhaust and Cobb SF intake with airbox. I have the Accessport V3 and did the Stage 2+SF 93 map and after 100 miles, the check engine light and traction control light came on along with the cruise control light blinking and all 3 came on at the same time. Also when running that map, it does not feel like the car is running correct especially when doing a 3rd gear pull around 3500 RPMs when it feels like it bogs down. Its also stalls occasionally when coming to a stop with the clutch all the way in. Any ideas or tips??

#12 ·
Just put it too intake temp on your ap shouldn't matter driving or not if it's -41 or something and it's hot outside something's wrong or do a engine code on ecu it more likely tell u intake air temperature circuit high input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 ·
I was reading that the MAF can be cleaned with electronic cleaner and sometimes fix the problem so I might try that first and see if I can save me some money and then go from there if it don't. Also hoping that it fixes the stalling problem when coming to a stop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.