Turbo Swap Any Insight?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Turbo Swap Any Insight? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm saving up for a turbo swap currently I had initially planned on getting a blouch 16gxt new now that ...

Turbo Swap Any Insight?

I'm saving up for a turbo swap currently I had initially planned on getting a blouch 16gxt new now that I've gotten a little further down the road I don't think a new 16gxt is feasible. I was thinking of a VF22, VF34 or VF39 is there any similarities to these turbos vs the 16gxt? My goal is a nice even 300whp and I was thinking if i ran corn on a VF22, VF34 or VF39 I could make 300whp. What are your guys opinions on this? Would a VF22, VF34 or VF39 on corn have comparable numbers to a 16gxt and comparable powerband to redline? Just trying to get some opinions to see if it is feasible to get to my goal and save a little bit of cash at the same time. Thanks guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd take the 16GXT over any of the turbos listed. The turbo is already purchased, and the same modifications for any of the turbos will be the same.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.