am catback with similar sound to SPT exhaust

This is a discussion on am catback with similar sound to SPT exhaust within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just wondering if anyone knows what aftermarket catback (for an 02 wrx) has a similar exhaust note/sound to the SPT ...

am catback with similar sound to SPT exhaust

Just wondering if anyone knows what aftermarket catback (for an 02 wrx) has a similar exhaust note/sound to the SPT exhaust? i.e. a clean, smooth, low rumble sound thats clearly louder than stock, but not screaming loud? In other words, I like when I can identify a fellow rex from down the street because of its exhaust. So something with those kind of decibel levels.

It would also be nice if it was a twin tip or atleast low profile tip.

Cheers to anyone who can help me out!

p.s. I feel like this would be a common topic, but I searched for quite a while and couldnt find anything on it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Invidia Q300

Quote Originally Posted by WTF Tuning View Post
    Invidia Q300
    This.

Or...just get the SPT exhaust...or find a Bosal exhaust, considering that's who makes the SPT exhaust for the GD generations...TXS standard, Cobb, etc.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Oh, ok. I thought they didnt make SPT systems for pre 08 models...I dont know when I got that stuck in my head. Ill go check it out. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by doinwork34; 04-21-2014 at 08:31 PM.

what they said or a sexy Autospeed

:P mikie
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    what they said or a sexy Autospeed

:P mikie

Autospeed is amazing.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

So I was looking around and cant seem to find Bosal (specifically twin tip) anywhere. Does anyone have any advice on where to look?

Nasioc Classifieds...the twin tips were really rare.

hmm...well after searching through it doesnt look like there are any around.

What would be something similar to Bosal then? Thats also relatively cheap?
    I was was looking at Borla Hush, but I think that with all my cats still on, it would just be too quiet.

alright, has anyone heard of this website/company? Seems odd that I cant find Bosal anywhere, yet here this one, no-name website seems to have it...
    Any feedback would be appreciated.

https://www.himni-racing.com/index.p...roducts_id=349