what map is recommended for Accessport V3 on 2012 WRX sedan w/ few upgrades??

This is a discussion on what map is recommended for Accessport V3 on 2012 WRX sedan w/ few upgrades?? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So yesterday was a great day, got a bunch of new parts put on my stock 2012 WRX...new Cobb SF ...

what map is recommended for Accessport V3 on 2012 WRX sedan w/ few upgrades??

So yesterday was a great day, got a bunch of new parts put on my stock 2012 WRX...new Cobb SF intake w/ air box, new Invidia Q300 catted divorced wastegate downpipe along with the rest of the catback system, and wanted to put my Perrin TMIC on but need a new intake intercooler hose first so had to keep the stock intercooler on for now. After all that, I connected my Accessport V3 to the car for the first time and realized that there were many maps to choose from, do any of you guys have experience with using the V3 and know what the best map to use on your car if have the same setup or what is used by most people and happy with it?? If not, I will just go through all of them until I feel like it is the best choice but figured I would ask first so any tips or advice is appreciated. I tried the one that was the most accurate in the description and it ran ok but was jerky and made the car stall when coming to a stop. I live in PA so I tried the 91 and 93 octane ones.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Read the map notes.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Cobb sf intake stage 2 map. 93 octane.
    The OTS Cobb maps don't tune for that TMIC, so you'll need an e tune or protune to get the most out of it.

Edit: you're going to want to get an EBCS to go with that TMIC. Some heat isolation would be nice too, or your pretty new tmic will get really hot.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 386WRX; 04-20-2014 at 10:18 AM.