Waiting Anxiously!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Waiting Anxiously!!! within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just ordered the agency power adjustable blow off valve. I must admit im alittle excited, this is my first ...

Waiting Anxiously!!!

I just ordered the agency power adjustable blow off valve. I must admit im alittle excited, this is my first engine mod since i put on the aem intake last year during summer. I have been searching for a good aftermarket valve and i was stuck between GFB and AP. Finally i found a vendor UltraREV selling the AP valve for only $155. There reasoning was it was a bad color batch. The guy called me and said the valve is 110% structurally sound but he has been receiving complaints because the color on the flange is a different shade from the color on the housing. Me personally i really didnt care so i went ahead and continued with the order. It should be in today. Im already tuned so im just gonna set it to 50/50 and hope it doesnt cause any issues. Most people say 50/50 is a good reliable setting with no negative feed back so it should work.
    2011 WRB WRX: DW 850 cc injectors. FMS tmic. Custom SRI. GT spec header. Maddad Turboback. Tial mv-s ewg. Perrin Recirc Valve. Grimmspeed ebcs, crank pulley, and up-pipe. Cobb AP w/ custom tune. ACT HD clutch w/ lightweight flywheel. StopTech Club Kit ( front). Whiteline 3-pt adj. sway bars f/r. Perrin front endlinks. Drag DR31 wheels 18x9 +15 offset. Nitto NeoGENS UHP all-seasons. Ultra Racing Rear Strut Bar.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I wonder if you would need to re-tune for a hybrid setup.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

I hopenot. I hear of alot of stock WRXs just slapping one on setting it to 50/50 and it works fine. If you set it to vent 100% then i know for sure a re tune is needed.
    2011 WRB WRX: DW 850 cc injectors. FMS tmic. Custom SRI. GT spec header. Maddad Turboback. Tial mv-s ewg. Perrin Recirc Valve. Grimmspeed ebcs, crank pulley, and up-pipe. Cobb AP w/ custom tune. ACT HD clutch w/ lightweight flywheel. StopTech Club Kit ( front). Whiteline 3-pt adj. sway bars f/r. Perrin front endlinks. Drag DR31 wheels 18x9 +15 offset. Nitto NeoGENS UHP all-seasons. Ultra Racing Rear Strut Bar.

MTM
    youll get the RPM dip probably.

Whats the rpm dip?

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    There's no "re-tuning" for a BOV change.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.