Safc-2
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Safc-2 within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has any one ever installed the apex safc-2 on a newer sti or wrx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...

Safc-2

Has any one ever installed the apex safc-2 on a newer sti or wrx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

As someone who has used it before, definitely not worth it on a newer car. You still need a program to log data with while using the SAFC, so you may as well just buy a Tactrix cable and learn how to use Romraider or ECUflash etc...

The Apexi SAFC's aren't the greatest tuning solutions in the world anyway. They were great for what they were back in the late 90's and early 2000's before full open source tuning programs were out. But now you can sample data aridiculousus rates and pretty much change anparameterer you want using an open source program.

SAFC's work by "tricking" the ECU into thinking that less air is flowing past the MAF then really is, essentially changing where you are at on the fuel and timing tables.

I just wondering had one in past but I have cobb accessport on the wrx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.