Grimmspeed or Perrin?

This is a discussion on Grimmspeed or Perrin? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok guys so i have a question, it may have been asked and answered before, if so I'm sorry. But ...

Grimmspeed or Perrin?

Ok guys so i have a question, it may have been asked and answered before, if so I'm sorry. But I just ordered all of my stage 2 parts (invidia tbe, accessport, and already got my perrin cai stage 2 tune from perrin). But my question is, that possibly in the near future i will be ordering a ebcs. I know that the grimmspeed one is great, and MANY people use them, which speaks for the product on its own. But, perrin claims theirs is better than the grimmspeed. Now i know that every company will claim that their product is better than the competition's. But whats the truth?

So fire away guys, grimmspeed or perrin ebcs? Which one and why.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I've used both. I had a gen 1 GS that my tuner wasn't happy with, but it worked after some effort. Apparently the gen 2 is much better. I also had a gen 1 Perrin I ran on my wife's LGT which recently failed. I bought the newer Perrin EBCS after I contacted Perrin they said they would warranty the older one and give me a new one if I could find proof that I had purchased it new. I think I prefer the Perrin based on customer service and function and my tuner preferred it's ease of use over the GS. So, that's my .02. I honestly don't think you can go wrong with either. You could always get a GS manual which even more people rave about over the EBCS.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.