Catback, check. What else?

This is a discussion on Catback, check. What else? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I bought an Invidia Q300 for my WRX '13 and wanted to know what else do I need to better ...

Catback, check. What else?

I bought an Invidia Q300 for my WRX '13 and wanted to know what else do I need to better my air flow. I was told that the perfect combination is Intake, Heather, Downpipe and the Catback. I wanted to know if this is true or what do you guys recommend.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

In terms of performance, the catback provides minimal changes. It's most likely sound. The restriction is at the cat. If you ever consider changing your downpipe, don't forget the tune.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Who's Heather? If she's that good at increasing flow, give me her number.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    ^Good one.

The place to start at freeing up airflow would be the downpipe.
    Last edited by wreckingball man; 02-19-2014 at 09:54 AM.