Quad tip to single tip catback
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Quad tip to single tip catback within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Is there a delete to fit a single tip catback to a bumper with quad tip cutouts on the bumper. ...

Quad tip to single tip catback

Is there a delete to fit a single tip catback to a bumper with quad tip cutouts on the bumper. Hate the nasty blank cutout and with like to get rid of that.

Thanks Ken

Car: 08 STI Hatch

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I haven't seen anything made just to cover it up or delete it. But I have noticed some people actually install some kind of a tow hook sticking out of that area so it doesn't look as obscure. It's not bad looking...but I chuckle at most people with tow hooks because they don't need them.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

There has to be something out there! I have looked everywhere! Got any pics of those tow hook setups?

St. Louis Metro East, on the Illinois side, but not the really bad Illinois side, but also not the really good side.
    A new rear bumper.

The quad exhaust tips on our cars are one of the only things I actually dislike. It's a ****ing 4 cylinder. It needs one tip. The new trend of the dual/quad exhaust tips on 4 cylinders is annoying, not to mention expensive.

Expensive is freakin right.

I've always been a fan of dual muffler/exhaust setups...I think the quad tips look pretty badass though.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

single tip 350 .. quad tip 1000

In SoCal I see many with the tow hook look on the left side.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.