Quad tip to single tip catback

This is a discussion on Quad tip to single tip catback within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Is there a delete to fit a single tip catback to a bumper with quad tip cutouts on the bumper. ...

Quad tip to single tip catback

Is there a delete to fit a single tip catback to a bumper with quad tip cutouts on the bumper. Hate the nasty blank cutout and with like to get rid of that.

Thanks Ken

Car: 08 STI Hatch

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I haven't seen anything made just to cover it up or delete it. But I have noticed some people actually install some kind of a tow hook sticking out of that area so it doesn't look as obscure. It's not bad looking...but I chuckle at most people with tow hooks because they don't need them.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

There has to be something out there! I have looked everywhere! Got any pics of those tow hook setups?

A new rear bumper.

The quad exhaust tips on our cars are one of the only things I actually dislike. It's a ****ing 4 cylinder. It needs one tip. The new trend of the dual/quad exhaust tips on 4 cylinders is annoying, not to mention expensive.

Expensive is freakin right.

I've always been a fan of dual muffler/exhaust setups...I think the quad tips look pretty badass though.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

single tip 350 .. quad tip 1000

In SoCal I see many with the tow hook look on the left side.