Please help!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Please help!!!! within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by SD_GR I'm in their debt. You seem to be paying it off quiet quickly. And if you're ...

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    I'm in their debt.
    You seem to be paying it off quiet quickly. And if you're useless you sure put on a very useful facade, i've learned a lot from your posts, indeed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Talking

these guys. what to do. wreckingball man is right. SD_GR is a hero, if not a modest one. he's pulled my sorry collective brokedown-ness back to a healthy car several times. so have many of the other club vets and mods. i would bet i owe just about as much lol.

that aside, the forester XT is for the lack of a better way to put it a big WRX wagon. the engines are tuned with and wont run right at all without at least 91 octane. it was actually my first pic until i landed my WRX wagon. your(her) turbo should last many happy years of service even if the car is quite old and high mielage already. unless its been tuned badly and driven worse by a knucklehead. kinda unlikey you wouldnt be able to tell with that kinda wear. just do the normal stuff to begin with. ask questions to former owner/selling dealer. ask for service records. keep up on regular maintenance. hit up forums(covered lol)
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12