Intake Development for 2008-13 WRX

This is a discussion on Intake Development for 2008-13 WRX within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi forum, my name is John Glass, I am an engineer at R2C Performance Products in Vernon Hills, Illinois. We ...

Intake Development for 2008-13 WRX

Hi forum, my name is John Glass, I am an engineer at R2C Performance Products in Vernon Hills, Illinois. We are looking to develop a new intake for the 2008-13 WRX and are looking for help from a vehicle owner in the Northern Illinois/Chicago area. I've already made a post in the local North Central States sub-section with little interest. If you would be interested in helping out we would ask you to make a series of visits to our office with your vehicle, you are able to stick around an watch the entire process, we will not ask you to leave your car here nor will we ask to drive your vehicle for any reason. You can find more info in my other post which I'll link below, or you can email me at jglass@r2cperformance.com

We appreciate any help,

John

2008-13 WRX Intake Development

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Carbon fiber charge pipe please
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix