CNT Catback question

This is a discussion on CNT Catback question within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey everyone, I'm currently running a Invidia Catless Downpipe on my WRX with an open mid pipe because a weld ...

CNT Catback question

Hey everyone,

I'm currently running a Invidia Catless Downpipe on my WRX with an open mid pipe because a weld had broke on my SPT catback exhaust. Having the open midpipe/exhaust dump is VERY loud, but I do like it. So I ordered a single exit CNT racing catback (Similar to the Invidia N1 Race) which will come with a new mid pipe as well. My question is, will this be near as loud as having an open mid pipe in which I am running now? Or will I be right back to where I was with my dual exhaust SPT in which I had before? Any input is appreciated, thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just installed the cnt exhaust on my car today (but the quad tipped one) it has a deep rumple to it though I'm sure it is different. I heard the spt isn't that loud so I'm assuming it'll probably be closer to the louder side.