2011 Te-Wrx

This is a discussion on 2011 Te-Wrx within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a 2011 Wrx hatch, some mods on the list ... Full Cobb exhaust, including uppipe and wrapped headers. ...

2011 Te-Wrx

I have a 2011 Wrx hatch, some mods on the list ... Full Cobb exhaust, including uppipe and wrapped headers. Cobb accessport. Perrin TMIC. Grimspeed 3 port, and cobb intake.. Ive been back an forth on where to start next with performance. I am aware of the trans and internals handling around the 450hp range safely am i exaggerating this or ? I was looking at possibly upgrading my fuel pump and injectors as well but was more curious as going EWG beings im sure you other owners have noticed the IWG flutter.. Not only is it annoying but hey damn it I want my boost to stay not fade!!!! Found a few kits around from grimspeed that are decently priced and made in the USA. Any ideas here folks on possibilities?? Can we go EWG and or is it beneficial with the stock VF52 ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if you go over 340whp its only a matter of time before the engine goes. the stock clutch will let go eventually as well, somewhere around 340 wtq. the 5 speed tranny, can be ok to 400 wtq, but it really depends on how you treat it and drive it.

the ewg will give you better boost control but you'll still see tapering by redline, the turbo just isn't efficient enough at high boost levels