WRX 300+ WHP
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX 300+ WHP within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a 2014 WRX Hatchback and i'm looking to put down at least 300 WHP. How can i achieve ...

WRX 300+ WHP

I have a 2014 WRX Hatchback and i'm looking to put down at least 300 WHP. How can i achieve this?

I have been hearing alot of things about COBB CAI and COBB Accessport. Also about downpipes.

I'm looking into buying the invidia n1 race with the invidia downpipe how does the CAI and the Accessport work? What is this stage 1 stage 2 thing? Can someone help me clarify :P

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    A downpipe and intake would likely put you close.

CBE, DP, TMIC, BOV, CAI, maybe headers, and other supporting mods if u want it more reliable

I witnessed a 2014 WRX dyno at 305awhp/345ft lbs yesterday with a Cobb CAI with air box and a full Invidia catted turbo back exhaust. (And a pro tune, of course)
    2014 WR Blue Pearl WRX Limited Sedan

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kdeitrich View Post
    CBE, DP, TMIC, BOV, CAI, maybe headers, and other supporting mods if u want it more reliable
    The more mods he throws at the car, the less reliable it will be. He should start with an intake and TBE. That would likely get him to his goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    The more mods he throws at the car, the less reliable it will be. He should start with an intake and TBE. That would likely get him to his goal.
    Indeed.

OP, just make sure you are using an access port and you or whoever is doing it understands how to properly use it. If you install an intake and TBE without a proper tune via access port it will damage your engine.
    2014 WR Blue Pearl WRX Limited Sedan

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    The more mods he throws at the car, the less reliable it will be.

^this

Quote Originally Posted by 360glitch View Post
    OP, just make sure you are using an access port

There is no need for an Access Port, as long as it's tuned properly, that's what matters.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Good tuner, intake, exhaust + the right dyno. Basically, what Drews said will get you there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.