2013 STi Upgraded and Tuned

This is a discussion on 2013 STi Upgraded and Tuned within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi guys. I recently brought my 2013 STi to John at Akuma Motorsports in New Jersey. I couldn't have had ...

2013 STi Upgraded and Tuned

Hi guys.

I recently brought my 2013 STi to John at Akuma Motorsports in New Jersey. I couldn't have had a more positive experience. John and his staff were friendly, helpful and professional. I highly recommend anyone in New Jersey to pay them a visit if they're interested in anything regarding performance/installation.

Prior to meeting John and his team early on a Saturday morning, my car had a Cobb Catted Downpipe, Cobb Heat shield, K&N Drop-in filter and a Cobb AP OTS tune. I was going in to Akuma Motorsports for my new Q300 CBE installation along with a DW65c Fuel Pump install. After the install my car was strapped to their Mustang Dyno and pro-tuned by John.

My car made 287whp & 334wtq @19.8psi

Sorry for the video quality in advance.
    http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=p599j&s=5#.Ur3KkXOLFl0

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It wouldn't be you who happens to drive on raymond blvd in newark occasionally, would it?
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

Definitely not me.

gah bummer, this guy has the same color sti as you lol John is the man
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    That exhaust looks killer on there.