Wideband O2 extra bung?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wideband O2 extra bung? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I bought an invidia catless dp with only 1 O2 bung and now I'm realizing that I should have ...

Wideband O2 extra bung?

So I bought an invidia catless dp with only 1 O2 bung and now I'm realizing that I should have just spent the extra 10 bucks and got the 2 O2 bung dp, I did my research on it and I never figured I be taking my car to the next level. Now I'm in this posistion where I'm wanting to go further and I realize I should get a wideband O2 sensor for tuning purpose's which will help for a better tune. Now my question is how hard and or how much is it to have someone weld in and extra bung, I know the actual bung is only like 10 bucks or so but I was just wondering if its a big deal to weld in another bung. Any help would be greatly appriciated thanks guys!
    2013 Subaru WRX OBP, COBB AP, Stage 2 Pro Tune From Innovative Tuning, Invidia Catless DP, K&N Typhoon Intake, Nameless Perforance Axel Back, 300HP Club!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You could get someone to weld one on for probably $50. The weld will need to be done by someone who has the proper equipment to work on stainless steel. Make sure you are clear on exactly where you want the o2 sensor mounted. The sensor sticks out of the dp quite far, so you'll want to make sure it won't be hitting anything on the bottom of your car.

Ok thanks I figured it would be a lot more than that.
    2013 Subaru WRX OBP, COBB AP, Stage 2 Pro Tune From Innovative Tuning, Invidia Catless DP, K&N Typhoon Intake, Nameless Perforance Axel Back, 300HP Club!!!

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    The AEM manual outlines how far from the turbo and at what angle to mount the sensor.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.