Godspeed Project exhaust?

This is a discussion on Godspeed Project exhaust? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone know anything about the quality and performance of the Godspeed products? Looking at a catted downpipe and possibly ...

Godspeed Project exhaust?

Does anyone know anything about the quality and performance of the Godspeed products? Looking at a catted downpipe and possibly on back. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

junk. they have horrible reviews, try a google search. you would be surprised what knowledge you can gain

I Support ClubWRX
    I have heard a lot of negatives and bad reviews regarding Godspeed.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    I wouldn't. I'm a firm believer "a pipe is a pipe is a pipe." But, Have you ever compare the sound and longevity of a cheap muffler to a quality muffler? Crappy welds to good welds? Inferior quality materials to quality materials?

There's nothing wrong with cheap or a good value, but you very often get what you pay for with this stuff and Godspeed is not a good value.
    Last edited by wreckingball man; 12-16-2013 at 07:25 AM.