93 impreza mods

This is a discussion on 93 impreza mods within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am new to the driving and racing world. I'm looking at buying an 93 impreza and want to do ...

93 impreza mods

I am new to the driving and racing world. I'm looking at buying an 93 impreza and want to do quite the amount of modifications ( make her a sleeper ) I want to do a swap and was considering the 2.0 over the 2.5 because I heard the 2.5 has alor of mechanical issues.. I heard the VF series turbo was good so I was lookng into that. But other than that im lost. So if you guys could help itd be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Not sure what you're hearing. Really no mechanical issues to speak of over the 2.0L...you'll get a bit more torque using the 2.5, and possibly a little earlier spool due to larger volume displacement.

If you are lost...you have a LOT of research to do before you dive into this.

You need to figure out what your goals are.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying