02 WRX TGV DELETE

This is a discussion on 02 WRX TGV DELETE within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, Looking to increase airflow and make my subi a little more throaty. I got a guy who i ...

Cool 02 WRX TGV DELETE

Hey guys,
    Looking to increase airflow and make my subi a little more throaty.
    I got a guy who i can trust to do all the work but can someone point me in the right direction on where to buy some and what else ill need maybe?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Buy some already deleted? You can just delete the ones you already have.. Grimmspeed sells them already ported as well. If you're going to the trouble of removing the intake manifold, I would throw some phenolic spacers in there while you're at it. And you'll need a custom tune to defeat the TGV codes. Porting the intake manifold is also common when doing TGV deletes.. and I happen to have a ported ej205 intake manifold for sale right now.

That said, if you're not at least stage two I wouldn't bother with TGV deletes.. and even then you're not going to see huge gains while you're still on the stock turbo.

Yeah i can just buy them deleted right? But then when i got to looking i saw those phenolic spacers and all sorts of other stuff so i wanted to figure out which of that **** i actually needed and such. I would just send them in but that would take forever since im not actually doing the work myself. Im getting a custom tune and my car is ready for it the last thing i actually need to do is get a new turbo, but thats a whole different story. Ill talk to my tuner and see what he says about the ported 205 manifold though and see whats up with that!

Got it taken care of!
    My guy can do everything ill need him to do on this one.