Acessport loosing communication to vehicle
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Acessport loosing communication to vehicle within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I have had my acessport for about a year now and have had no problems until now. When I ...

Acessport loosing communication to vehicle

So I have had my acessport for about a year now and have had no problems until now. When I drive normal just using the live data option or data log everything is fine, when I go wot it will read numbers and as soon as I take my foot off the accelerator the ap shows that it has lost communication. Its never done this before untill now. It doesn't matter if its live data or data logging. Has this ever happened to anyone else, if so I'd like some Input thanks.
    2013 Subaru WRX OBP, COBB AP, Stage 2 Pro Tune From Innovative Tuning, Invidia Catless DP, K&N Typhoon Intake, Nameless Perforance Axel Back, 300HP Club!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    How often do you have it plugged in? Have you ever kicked the OBDII connection? I've seen damaged OBDII ports from people kicking a cable while plugged in.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I usally have it plugged in everytime I drive, I never bumbed it atleast I don't think I do, its just weird cause its fine while driving normal but when I get on it it will lose coms
    2013 Subaru WRX OBP, COBB AP, Stage 2 Pro Tune From Innovative Tuning, Invidia Catless DP, K&N Typhoon Intake, Nameless Perforance Axel Back, 300HP Club!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Suspect faulty wiring or connectors first, bad battery last and least likely.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Checked the wire didn't see anything broken or bent, cleaned terminals and its still doing it. I guess ill have to call cobb and see what the y think.

So I finally called cobb and told them what was going on, he told me it sounds like the obd ll plug is going bad cause I have an older v2, and after a while they will start to go bad and cause things like that to happen, looks like ill be upgrading to v3 and ill save $250, not a bad deal!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.