2002 wrx misfire issue - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2002 wrx misfire issue within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by pvtxk This happened to me as well, I was jumping from misfires on 2/4 to just 2, ...

Quote Originally Posted by pvtxk View Post
    This happened to me as well, I was jumping from misfires on 2/4 to just 2, to 1/2/4, and also had flashing cels on WOT and rough idle/startup. I used injector cleaner (Lukas and techron) and within two drive cycles the CEL went away, next day start up was crisp. Came back when I didn't use the treatment so I just upgraded my injectors and life has been prestine ever since. But definitely do a boost leak/compression test if you have the money for some reassurance, you can never be too sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alright thanks, the car runs pretty well so it's not a huge concern but I'm definitely doing things as I can afford them

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Haha can never be too sure, my friend. Better fix it while the car's still running you know? but knock on wood, good luck with your car!!

Quote Originally Posted by pvtxk View Post
    Haha can never be too sure, my friend. Better fix it while the car's still running you know? but knock on wood, good luck with your car!!

Yeah true, thanks man. It's definitely running a lot better since I replaced the fuel filter and ran some injector cleaner, but it's still misfiring. I'm gonna run another bottle through and also fix the exhaust leak and see if that helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12