Ready for stage 2?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Ready for stage 2?? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I agree, your option sounds the best and funnest. Did they actually explain the failure in the motor? It's interesting ...

I agree, your option sounds the best and funnest. Did they actually explain the failure in the motor? It's interesting Toyota is acting as if they are the insurance company. Not sure if you've seen the new 2015 WRX, it's pretty sweet and something to thing about. Either way, you are in a great position.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmurphy_22 View Post
    I agree, your option sounds the best and funnest. Did they actually explain the failure in the motor? It's interesting Toyota is acting as if they are the insurance company. Not sure if you've seen the new 2015 WRX, it's pretty sweet and something to thing about. Either way, you are in a great position.

only thing they told me about my engine was that "umm, well, its really messed up" thats exactly what they told me haha, and "subaru said its not worth repairing this engine". so they have to send out their insurance agent and stuff and see if they will replace the engine. i asked, "well worst case, what if they don't agree to pay?!" he gave me those listed options, i was like whoa man, what about..... and he was like, oh yes, ive never heard of that kind of deal, but im sure we can do that yes.... so i left toyota in this stunning 2011 CAMRY (loner) and came home and did some serious math and thinking, and research and thinking, and pricing. and conclusion, i dont feel like waiting 5 days for the insurance ppl to look at the car and decide, plus wait for the new engine to arrive then wait for the work to be done, im just gunna call toyota tomorrow and say.... yo, just give me the money and ill stay away from ur lemons. thank you! hahaha. hopefully ill be in the new car in a week or so.!!!

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    What about an FR-S?

Sent from my iBone
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by shamankjm View Post
    What about an FR-S?

Sent from my iBone
    Woah woah woah. No sir. Gotta have me a WRX!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12