My tunes along the way...not sure if I ever posted all these. (Progression)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My tunes along the way...not sure if I ever posted all these. (Progression) within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; This is my current tune after having a new shortblock put in it with the 18g. This was my first ...

My tunes along the way...not sure if I ever posted all these. (Progression)

This is my current tune after having a new shortblock put in it with the 18g.

This was my first tune with the 18g and EWG. He has the runs backwards....just switch 1 and 2.

Vf43

Stock turbo
    Last edited by lytlec; 10-11-2013 at 08:51 AM.
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Little more conservative on the new block or just different dyno?

I was impressed at the spool of the 18G in the first graph...but it seems to look like it's been pushed back a bit on the new block's plot.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post

I was impressed at the spool of the 18G in the first graph...but it seems to look like it's been pushed back a bit on the new block's plot.
    Yeah he said he was maxing out my injectors. So he turned it back a little. Oh and it was a different dyno. The first three were a mustang dyno and the current one was the kind where he took my wheels off....dynojet?
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    Yeah he said he was maxing out my injectors. So he turned it back a little. Oh and it was a different dyno. The first three were a mustang dyno and the current one was the kind where he took my wheels off....dynojet?
    Dynapack
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post

So is the first 18g tune more aggressive or is it hard to tell since different dyno?
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.