Which Exhaust for 13' Wrx Sedan? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Which Exhaust for 13' Wrx Sedan? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Clean them with Brake Cleaner or Simple Green, and not "Aluminum Polish", etc. Cleaners that are too aggressive will strip ...

Clean them with Brake Cleaner or Simple Green, and not "Aluminum Polish", etc. Cleaners that are too aggressive will strip the color.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by irickchad View Post
    Clean them with Brake Cleaner or Simple Green, and not "Aluminum Polish", etc. Cleaners that are too aggressive will strip the color.
    After cleaning the tips I still find one side more blue and the other side purple ish!

I went with the Invidia n1 dual exhaust and its really nice. It's pretty loud but not obnoxiously loud, plus I didn't put the silencers in. It has a really deep tone I seriously recommend it

Quote Originally Posted by blee5192 View Post
    After cleaning the tips I still find one side more blue and the other side purple ish!

They'll vary. Mine look very light on the actual "tip" because I used eagle1 never dull on them before I knew better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123