Exhaust Down pipe question. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Exhaust Down pipe question. within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So MaineFrame you think the best route is to do mods and then go to pro to have them tune ...

Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    So MaineFrame you think the best route is to do mods and then go to pro to have them tune it?
    What exhaust are you running? And is the cobb ap going to be compatible with pro tune? Just traded v2 for v3.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    A custom tune will be superior to an off the shelf map in every way (as long as the tuner is worth a damn).

I'm running (or will be running, once i finish putting my fuel system together) Perrin equal length headers, with a rotated ETS uppipe, 44mm v-band EWG, ETS two piece v-band catless downpipe, 3" stainless steel manual cutout, custom midpipe with 3" resonator, into a 3" Maddad Whisper axle back.

Most tuners will be able to utilize your AP if you want.

Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    That's a good point. Problem is no Cobb tuning in this part of country. There is 1 tuning shop within 50 miles.
    How do you know if there good at tuning or not? I don't have many friends that can afford this type of stuff so nobody to compare notes with. That's how I found you guys.

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    There are probably a dozen highly reputable Subaru performance shops within driving distance from Boston. You have the highest concentration of good tuners in the nation. Of course not being all that familiar with the northeast, I will differ recommendations to someone else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12