TMIC suggestions and Help - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on TMIC suggestions and Help within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by kcwrxfan Is the deatschwerks 65w pump direct fit or do you need to do work around like ...

Quote Originally Posted by kcwrxfan View Post
    Is the deatschwerks 65w pump direct fit or do you need to do work around like the walbro?
    Keep in mind though, that if your stock injectors are maxed out, a pump won't really do much for you...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Dude make a build thread with pictures. I want to see what all is done to your car. You seem to have gone a similar mod path to what I want to take...and I want to see your wheels better
    I am so far behind on the 8ball with a build thread. Every time I want to start one something comes up. I will try to sit down today and at least get it going. I do have some pics on this thread for now. The OFFICIAL 2011/12 WRX wheel/tire thread

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kcwrxfan View Post
    Is the deatschwerks 65w pump direct fit or do you need to do work around like the walbro?
    Yes it is a direct fitment. If you have a buddy that could help you that would be best. The extra hands won't go unnoticed. There is also a DIY thread on nasioc that I used to help with the install. If you need it I'm sure I could find it again.

Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower View Post
    I am so far behind on the 8ball with a build thread. Every time I want to start one something comes up. I will try to sit down today and at least get it going. I do have some pics on this thread for now. The OFFICIAL 2011/12 WRX wheel/tire thread
    Nice. Those wheels look good. As does the lip...and tint. Lulz. You literally have everything done, that I want on my red 2012

Hurry up on that thread...I don't want to keep threadjacking this one
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12