Thanks Mikie, It Finally Came in the Mail!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Thanks Mikie, It Finally Came in the Mail!! within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I got a super sweet present from Mikie today. Its a box!!!! Omg. It came in the mail: It's all ...

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar

Thanks Mikie, It Finally Came in the Mail!!

I got a super sweet present from Mikie today. Its a box!!!! Omg.

It came in the mail:

It's all installed. Man it added like a hundred horsepower:
    Last edited by wreckingball man; 03-24-2014 at 07:55 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    ISWYDT.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

I Support ClubWRX
    Haha good one!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Rep'd for that!!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Wreckingball, you seem to have an early bugeye (albeit with interior mods)?

Is that a manometer you've got inline near the washer fluid?

Also nice to see you too are missing the small rubber pieces that cover the bolts attaching the wipers. One of mine was either never provided or was lost on the way home from the dealer. The other left not too long after. Heh.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post

Also nice to see you too are missing the small rubber pieces that cover the bolts attaching the wipers. One of mine was either never provided or was lost on the way home from the dealer. The other left not too long after. Heh.

and i thought my car was just missing one from age lol
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

I Support ClubWRX
    Nah it's common I'm afraid. Upon discovery I switched positions so that the visible wiper bolt got the sole remaining cover. Soon enough though it too left me.
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Wreckingball, you seem to have an early bugeye (albeit with interior mods)?

Is that a manometer you've got inline near the washer fluid?

It has some interior mods but they were done to replace some worn out components, thought I might as well upgrade if I have to replace. They're listed in my build thread on Day 102 in the contents table.

They were all out of the big U-shaped manometers and I even searched the physics and Chem buildings for one i could steal back from the University...tuition is so expensive you know? Anyway, I had to settle for a fuel pressure gauge. I'll talk more about it in my build thread and why I did it in the "All about CELs" section. It's actually not a bad idea to have one there, especially since I have high miles I feel like I have to monitor everything lol.

Yeah, so I've only had one plastic windshield wiper bolt cover. I've never owned two at once...or rather, a "whole set" as they say.
    Last edited by wreckingball man; 08-24-2013 at 08:58 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    I ran across the part number for the bolt covers once upon a time but could never justify the shipping. I usually tell myself to look for something at the hardware store but then end up forgetting.

Now I'm going to notice that everytime I walk up to the front of my car...thanks

I'm only kidding. They would definitely have something like that at the hardware store, at least I would think. If I run across something I'll post it up.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    It's all installed. Man it added like a hundred horsepower:
    Seems legit
    -Stephanie 2004 WRB WRX | Blobeye Syndicate Member #104
    "I can't see the Shoopster from here; I'll wait for you outside."
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

It was so legit...I just trashed that big plastic thing that it came with.

Nah it's common I'm afraid. Upon discovery I switched positions so that the visible wiper bolt got the sole remaining cover. Soon enough though it too left me.
    Weird. My '06 still has both from the pics I have.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.