Kartboy Hangers...A Must?

This is a discussion on Kartboy Hangers...A Must? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello everyone! I have a 2012 WRX Limited and was planning on getting an Invidia Q300 and was wondering what ...

Kartboy Hangers...A Must?

Hello everyone!

I have a 2012 WRX Limited and was planning on getting an Invidia Q300 and was wondering what the general consensus was on Kartboy Hangers were. Are they worth the $40 for 5, or will the factory ones suffice? I don't want to run into issues down the road, so I'd rather take every precautionary step in advance, if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Steve

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd say get them. They are a lot stiffer (giggity) than stock and won't wear down as quick.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I've had no issues with using the stock hangers, they are firm enough that the exhaust never moves around... and personally I wouldn't want it to hang any lower unless I was using the car for Auto-X and was worried about the extra heat.

I Support ClubWRX
    Talk to a vendor on here. If you buy from them you typically get a better deal, and often can get hangers thrown in for free. Try fast tuning products.

I Support ClubWRX
    I got three for $10 on craiglist. They were a PITA to install, but my exhaust never budged after installing them.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

I Support ClubWRX
    I used them for my exhaust install. You'll see how different they are from stock when you get your hands on them. I thought it would be a tough install. But lots of grease & some leverage & they slipped on quite easy.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    ^+1. Mine were easy to install. I have perrin exhaust hangers, but I am sure they are all the same. When I saw them compared to stock I was glad they were going on.